Bonnie and Clyde

I have always heard so much about this movie and never gotten around to seeing it until we watched it in class. definitely my favorite of the semester, but then again i do fall into the target audience of the film. It’s of of the first films to be considered part of the New Hollywood era along with others like the graduate and easy rider.

the cast in this movie is quite impressive, most of which had their careers really take off because of this film.
the film sets new standards with the amount of sex and violence portrayed, appealing to younger generations and setting precedents for future films to come.

I love the ending to the film, i am a big fan to the down beat endings of new hollywood films. it’s just much more real. even though they are criminals we are sort of rooting for them the whole movie. but then they get what is coming and all shot up. its crazy! the good kind of crazy.

2 Responses to Bonnie and Clyde

1. dmaldonado says:

I agree a nice gritty ending and I also rooted for them at some points. Definitely can see why the film caused much controversy.

2. fuck says:

I think this is among the most important info for me. And i am glad reading
    your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The
    web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D.
    Good job, cheers